0

"Facebook, meet Briantology."

Posted by Brian on 6:21 AM
Well this could be interesting. Since I spend so much time on Facebook, it makes sense to be able to update my blog from there, right. Will see how it goes!

As for today, I'm getting ready for the Fellowship Regional Conference in Cambridge on Thursday and Friday, where I'll have a display set up for Virtual Visitor. So that means finishing my display, creating a Keynote show, and designing a small flyer to hand out. Virtual Visitor was originally designed exclusively for churches, but other organizations are using it to bring outsiders in, and to "open a window to their world", as our slogan goes.

Maddy's fever is back up again today, not as high as it was, but high enough to warrant a trip to the doctor this morning.

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 briantology All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.