0

New Name, New Topics, New Focus... Same Great Taste!

Posted by Brian on 10:02 PM
While traveling through New Zealand, I had the pleasure to meet James. He had been a project leader with ISV that summer, and decided to tag along on the adventure tour I was filming.

One night, near the end of the tour, we were having a steak in Queenstown and it somehow came out during dinner that I was hoping to plant a church someday. "Why?", was the natural question, and we talked about the reasons and my desire to break away from the kind of church that everyone thinks they know. James, in an inspired moment, said, "You could call it the church of Briantology."

Those attending our new house fellowship decided against "briantology" as a name for our gathering, but I felt badly letting the concept go. So here you have it. The new name and concept for my blog... briantology. A collection of thoughts, observations, travelogues (if that's a word) and other random scribblings about life the way I see it.

I know many of you check in regularly, so I'll try not to disappoint.

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 briantology All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.