1

Phillip Yancey

Posted by Brian on 9:15 PM
I hope someone's reading tonight. Just received an e-mail from a credible source saying that author Phillip Yancey had been involved in a serious car accident in Colorado. His condition was reported to be very unstable, with an injury to his back and his heart, so there is an obvious appeal for prayer.

I heard Phillip speak a few years ago, and his writing has really impacted me over the past year or so.

UPDATE: A fellow blogger has posted an encouraging update here. If it's legit, and it seems to be, than Yancey has had quite a day, but will be fine.

|

1 Comments


i hope that dude is alright. his books Jesus i never knew and Whats so amazing about grace was sooo inspiring that i left my brain washing church to do some soul searching and praise God he helped me through some doubting times...Phillips the MAN. My prayers are with him.
T.F. New Zealand.

Copyright © 2009 briantology All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.