0

Lack of Service Department

Posted by Brian on 10:04 PM
I recieved a nice e-mail this week from a client who was grateful for something I had done. To me, it represented a fairly small investment of time, but to the client it was huge. He told his friends, and some of them have called me based on his recommendation.

In hindsight, it would have been easy to do the minimum, but I would have fallen, or rather slipped, into the trap of apathy; simply not caring enough about the needs of my client. It's sad how many companies and even churches are guilty of this. In this country some companies (especially the utilities) enjoy a monopoly, and they know you have nowhere else to go. But other businesses, like restaurants and hotels, do not, and apathy kills.

Apathy kills relationships and churches, too. Ignore people long enough and they really will go away. (Poster courtesy of Despair)

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 briantology All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.