0

My Collaboration Addiction

Posted by Brian on 8:31 AM
It all started with an innocent newsletter to MBAs Without Borders. I thought maybe they might like someone to film their work in developing countries. Their CEO, Tal, was intrigued enough to respond, and while they weren't in dire need of my services, they were interested in having me film if I happened to be in the neighborhood of one of their volunteer MBAs.

But Tal did something else. He invited me to join his network at LinkedIn, and I have been sucked in! Basically, you network with people you know to find people they know who share your interests, especially related to business and ministry. Through LinkedIn, I have made a few solid connections with others who share my passion for communication and technology and using both to expand God's Kingdom. It didn't hurt that Darryl Dash, Jordon Cooper and Guy Kawasaki were also "linked".

It has reignited my belief in the power and necessity of collaboration, the conviction that we can accomplish more together than we can alone.

Go to LinkedIn and look me up. Just search for my name.

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 briantology All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.